24/7/365 Drain Cleaning & Sewer Backup Near You
Peel Heating and Air Conditioning provides Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Etobicoke & the surrounding Peel region with 24/7/365 drain clearing and sewer backup services from certified HVAC technicians near you.
DRAIN OR SEWER BACKUP EMERGENCY? CALL (289) 201-1961 NOW.
- Sewer Backup: Fast emergency response for repairs of sewer backups in the home
- Main Drain Clearing: Clearing & clog removal with camera inspection for backed-up kitchen and bathroom pipes
- Broken Drain Lines: Repair service for broken drain lines that are putting your property at risk
- Flood Cleanup & Restoration: Full cleanup of flood water & bacteria removal
- Backwater Valves: Installation of backwater valves for prevention of future drain & sewer problems
Call For Drain Clearing or Sewer Backup Service Now
Need drain or sewer backup service NOW? CALL (289) 201-1961 to book right away!
Why Choose Us?
Regular furnace check-ups and maintenance can extend your furnaces life, save on energy, and prevent breakdowns or costly repairs.
Peel knows what your furnace needs – we’ve been servicing and maintaining our local systems for over 35 years.
When you call Peel, you can trust that your furnace will be well looked after, regardless of the make or model. Our Right Time™ certified technicians have extensive experience and training to ensure the best maintenance possible.
Your satisfaction is our priority. Don’t settle for any less than perfection when it comes to your home comfort – Peel keeps you in control.
What Customers Say
“A.D. Nahal was the rep from Peel Heating and Air Conditioning that provided our maintenance service this year. He was terrific. Polite, clear with explanations. He arrived promptly and was most efficient in his work. He provided a verbal report to us and left the place spotless. We’re used to great service from this company, and received it again this year! Thanks Peel HAC!”
- Sarah D.
“I got a furnace maintenance appointment a day before. The team was prompt on time. The technician, Ray, has done a very good job and has explained furnace and humidifier operations and their period maintenance clearly. Thank you.”
- Madhavi N.