Heat pumps can make your home more comfortable and more efficient. They work by moving heat from one place to another, making them a solution for homes with bad heat distribution. Heat pumps can also work in place of your furnace or air conditioner during milder temperatures, reducing wear and tear on those systems.
Your Local Heat Pump Experts
Peel Heating and Air Conditioning provides homeowners across Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville and the surrounding areas with a full range of residential services for heat pumps, including:
- Full replacement & installation of heat pumps for the home
- Fast, post-installation emergency repairs, available 24/7/365
- Friendly ongoing maintenance that prevents long-term problems following the setup of your heat pump
- Certified experts with three decades of experience and G1, G2, 313A & 313D, 308A, ODP, Wardflex, and Supervisor Training Program & IHSA Health and Safety Education Program for Contractor Safety Essentials
- Emergency & last minute home appointments available!
Call us at (289) 948-1650 or request a quote online today!
Why Choose Us?
Heat pumps are becoming more and more popular as an effective solution to both heating and cooling your home.
If you aren’t happy with your new home heating system, we’ll fix it for free – even if that means a full replacement.
Most of the heat pumps we offer are not only effective in both heating and cooling your home, but are so quiet that you won’t notice them.
Our technicians are trained extensively and continually while working with Peel. We ensure we’re at the top of our game so that you can rest easy knowing you’ve hired the best.
What Customers Say
“I was very pleased with Peel Heating and Air Conditioning. Brad, Robert and Jimmy installed the items in my home during the holidays and they were very professional and pleasant to deal with. Thank you for your help and for being so accommodating.”
- Linda M.
“Service technician was great. Easy to talk to and very helpful with the questions I had. Would definitely like to have him service our furnace and air conditioner in the future.”