Peel and Lennox Partner for the ‘Feel The Love’ Program
Lennox Industries and Peel Heating and Air Conditioning have partnered to provide free heating and cooling equipment to local deserving community members!
As part of the Feel The Love program, Lennox Industries & Peel Heating and Air Conditioning will come together to honour our neighbors and local heroes in need. In October, the deserving residents will receive their new heating and cooling equipment and installation free of charge.
Who can be nominated?
- Individuals and local organizations can nominate individuals or families in need of heating or cooling equipment.
- Recipients are selected based on a variety of criteria, including physical, mental or social disabilities, financial challenges or job loss. Military and community service are also key factors for choosing HVAC recipients.
- This year, Lennox is dedicating even more of its resources to benefit first responders and those keeping us safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Past nominees include community figures such as teachers, firefighters, volunteers, families facing hard times, veterans, senior citizens, people impacted by natural disasters and frontline workers during the pandemic.
How can I nominate someone?
- To nominate a deserving family or individual go to www.FeelTheLove.com and complete.
- Be sure to type in “Green Trucks” under dealer name!
- Nominations are open through August 31, 2021.
Over the past 12 years, Lennox and its dealers have supported deserving community members by completing over 1,500 free installations in deserving U.S. and Canadian homes. This year, with more than half (51%) of homeowners planning to spend more time inside their home in the coming months, indoor air quality is more important than ever. That’s why we were honoured to take part in providing consistently clean, perfect air to those in need.
Why Choose Us?
Your new installation will be up-to-date when it comes to energy saving technology. Reduce your environmental impact with a furnace installation from Peel.
We offer comprehensive care when it comes to your furnace installation, from weighing the pros and cons of each make or model with you, to maintenance checks down the road.
Peel Heating & Air Conditioning has been serving Brampton, Mississauga and GTA West area since 1981. Our business has experience that counts.
What Customers Say
“Our furnace died during the January 2020 cold snap. Peel Heating & Air Conditioning provided excellent service. From the person who answered my call, to the technicians who came to install the units, the service was extremely respectful and professional. Everyone took the time to ensure we understood what they were doing, why and how to use our new units.
A special thank you to Mike who took the time to visit us twice to make sure we understood our options and answered all our questions, this helped us make an informed decision.
I highly recommend Peel Heating & Air Conditioning!”
- Elisa W.